September 11, 2013

Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Plus #06 Ivory Intuition

Hey there, lovelies !
I felt inspired by the colour and the name of this nail polish this weekend, so let's see what Ivory Intuition did on my nails. I received this nail polish from Gabrielle and you can learn more about it here.
First of all, the colour is absolutely lovely, it is a pearlescent nude and I really think it matches my skin tone. I used a transparent base coat to protect my nails and then applied two coats of Ivory Intuition. I think it's enough, although on the bottle they mention that 2-3 coats might be needed for full opacity. Well, I applied 3 coats on only one nail and I didn't notice any difference compared to the others. It applies easily, because its consistency is good. However, I was a bit disappointed by two aspects: the streaking and the drying time. Yes, the streaking is there, it's visible and I didn't expect that. I think this might have something to do with the fact that this nail polish is a pearlescent one and I know that this kind of nail polishes tend to do this. Not even my top coat managed to make the streaking less visible. As for the drying time, I waited about ten minutes before applying the second coat and it all seemed fine. After another 20 minutes or so, I started cleaning my cuticle area from any nail polish that got onto my skin and then it happened ! My finger slipped somehow and touched one nail and the result blew me away... After 20 minutes, the nail polish was still really wet ! Hmmm, that's too bad, because I read a lot of reviews on Sally Hansen products and all the girls seem to love this brand. However, most of the reviews I saw were for products like Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri and nail art pens etc., so not for this Maximum Growth Plus collection.
Anyhow, this is my review... I really hope it helps you. I wasn't able to find any reviews on this Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Plus collection. So, if you find one, or if you used it yourselves and have the same or a different opinion, please share it with me, I would love to see / hear it !
All in all, I really love this colour and I am sure I will use it again soon.

Bună, dragelor !
M-am simţit inspirată de culoarea şi de numele acestei oje în acest weekend, aşa că haideţi să vedem cum s-a descurcat 'intuiţia ivorie' pe unghiile mele. Am primit această ojă de la Gabriela şi puteţi afla mai multe despre asta aici.
În primul rând, culoarea este absolut superbă, este un nude sidefat şi cred că se potriveşte culorii pielii mele. Am folosit o bază protectoare transparentă şi apoi am aplicat două straturi de Ivory Intuition. Cred că atât este suficient, deşi pe sticluţă scrie că poate fi nevoie de 2-3 straturi pentru opacitate completă. Ei bine, eu am aplicat 3 straturi pe o singură unghie şi nu am observat nicio diferenţă faţă de celelalte. Se aplică uşor, pentru că are o consistenţă bună. Cu toate acestea, am fost puţin dezamăgită de două aspecte: dârele şi timpul de uscare. Da, lasă dâre vizibile şi nu mă aşteptam la asta. Cred că asta are legătură cu faptul că este o ojă sidefată şi ştiu că genul acesta de oje are această tendinţă. Nici măcar top coat-ul meu nu a reuşit să facă dârele mai puţin vizibile. În ceea ce priveşte timpul de uscare, am aşteptat cam zece minute înainte de aplicarea celui de-al doilea strat şi mi s-a părut a fi în regulă. După aproximativ 20 de minute, am început să îmi curăţ cuticulele de orice urmă de ojă ajunsă pe piele şi atunci s-a întâmplat ! Mi-a alunecat degetul cumva şi am atins o unghie, iar rezultatul m-a lăsat mască... După 20 de minute oja nu era încă uscată ! Hmmm, destul de rău, pentru că am citit o grămadă de recenzii despre produsele Sally Hansen şi toate fetele par să iubească firma asta. Totuşi, majoritatea recenziilor pe care le-am văzut erau pentru produse ca Sally Hansen Insta-Dri sau carioci pentru arta pe unghii etc., deci nu pentru colecţia Maximum Growth Plus.
Oricum, acesta este review-ul meu... Chiar sper să vă ajute. Nu am reuşit să găsesc niciun review pentru colecţia Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Plus. Aşadar, dacă găsiţi vreuna sau dacă aţi folosit-o chiar voi şi aveţi aceeaşi părere sau chiar una diferită, vă rog să mi-o împărtăşiţi, mi-ar plăcea să o văd / aud !
Acestea fiind spuse, mie chiar îmi place culoarea asta şi cu siguranţă o voi mai folosi curând.






0 comentarii:

Post a Comment