August 8, 2013

Spring roses

For this design I got inspired from a dress with a floral print that I wore at a special occasion. I felt that it was too much to draw such an intricate design on all the nails, so I just did it on 2 of them; I painted the rest of the nails with another colour and I applied a little rose on each of them. I drew these roses manually using nail polish, not directly on the nail as you would expect, but on a plastic bag, one day before doing my manicure.


Pentru acest design am fost inspirată de o rochie cu un imprimeu floral, pe care am purtat-o la o ocazie specială. M-am gândit că manichiura ar fi prea încărcată dacă aş face un desen atât de complicat pe toate unghiile, aşa că am decis să îl fac doar pe 2 dintre ele; pe restul am decis să le pictez în altă culoare şi am aplicat pe fiecare câte un trandafiraş, pe care i-am desenat manual cu ojă, însă nu direct pe unghie aşa cum te-ai aştepta, ci pe o pungă de plastic, cu o zi înaintea realizării manichiurii.







0 comentarii:

Post a Comment