August 8, 2013

Paint splashes

I don’t really have much to say about this design, maybe because I wasn’t completely satisfied with myself, with my inspiration at the moment or with the way it turned out. I used a nude base and then I used a stamper for the paint splash effect. It would have looked nicer if instead of the nude base I would have used a white one, to make the colours stand out more.

Nu am multe de spus despre acest model, poate şi din cauză că nu am fost pe deplin mulţumită de mine, de inspiraţia mea din acel moment şi nici de felul în care a ieşit. Am folosit o bază nude şi apoi am folosit o ştampilă pentru efectul de pete de vopsea. Ar fi arătat mai bine dacă în loc de nude aş fi ales o bază albă, pe care culorile să iasă mai mult în evidenţă.



0 comentarii:

Post a Comment