Hello, everybody !
Today's theme in the "Alphabet nail art challenge" is the letter 'I', and I chose to create this In love manicure. I know that the title I chose is quite unusual, but I felt like it would be unique in this collaboration. I just hope you'll approve. ^_^ I used my newest Astor additions 'Yellow Buttercup' and 'Soft Poppy' for this look, together with some heart-shaped water decals.
I applied a base coat on all of my nails, then used Astor 'Soft Poppy' on two of my nails and Astor 'Yellow Buttercup' on the remaining ones. Then I simply added the water decals on the yellow nails. I really like these decals, because they are very easy to use and they come in handy when you don't have too much time to paint your nails. I sealed the manicure with Seche Vite top coat and it lasted me for a whole week.
So... now onto your opinions ! Do you like the theme, the idea, the result, the pictures ?... I'd love to see what you think about this design. Thank you for your time ! ^_^
Please stop by the other girls to see their manicures for this theme !
- Mădălina - http://misshappyandhernails.blogspot.ro/
- Oana - http://unghiutele.blogspot.ro/
- Ella - http://beauty-corner-for-women.blogspot.ro/
- Andreea - www.dittanail.blogspot.ro/
- Andrea - http://andicolouryourlife.blogspot.ro/
- Ana's Beauty Blog - http://ana-s-beautyblog.blogspot.ro/
- Andra (Sophie) - http://sophiesnailartdreamland.blogspot.ro/
- Andra Katerina - www.andrakat.wordpress.com/
- Madalina - http://frumusetelapretmic.blogspot.ro/
- Rita - http://addictedofbutterflies.wordpress.com/
- Teo - http://taitzel-make-up.blogspot.ro/
Oana - http://wanna-nails.blogspot.com/