Hello, everybody !
Today's theme in the "Alphabet nail art challenge" is the letter 'H', and I chose to create a Houndstooth manicure. I used the beautiful sky blue #842 Too Cool To Tango from Rimmel 60 Seconds as a base, Kiko #266 Ultramarine Blue for stamping and some striping tape.
I started with a base coat and then applied two coats of Too Cool To Tango on all of my nails. When that dried, I placed two strips of scotch tape on each nail (except for the pinky), so that I'd be left with a triangular shape. I then stamped the houndstooth pattern using a stamping plate from Born Pretty Store and immediately removed the scotch tape. I finally cut some striping tape and outlined the triangle. On the pinky I decided to stamp the pattern on the whole nail. Finally, I sealed the design with Seche Vite top coat.
So... now onto your opinions ! Do you like the theme, the idea, the result, the pictures ?... I'd love to see what you think about this design. Thank you for your time ! ^_^
Please stop by the other girls to see their manicures for this theme !
- Oana - http://unghiutele.blogspot.ro/
- Mădălina - http://misshappyandhernails.blogspot.ro/
- Andreea - www.dittanail.blogspot.ro/
- Ella - http://beauty-corner-for-women.blogspot.ro/
- Madalina - http://frumusetelapretmic.blogspot.ro/
- Andrea - http://andicolouryourlife.blogspot.ro/
- Ana's Beauty Blog - http://ana-s-beautyblog.blogspot.ro/
- Andra Katerina - www.andrakat.wordpress.com/
- Ana Maria - http://unghiutelemele.blogspot.ro/
- Andra (Sophie) - http://sophiesnailartdreamland.blogspot.ro/
- Teo - http://taitzel-make-up.blogspot.ro/
- Deyutza - http://deyutza87.blogspot.ro/
Oana - http://wanna-nails.blogspot.com/
- Rita - http://addictedofbutterflies.wordpress.com/