Hello, everybody !
Today's theme in the "Alphabet nail art challenge" is the letter 'R', and I chose to create this Romantic manicure. I know it's been 5 weeks since my last post and I truly missed doing my nails and writing articles on my blog for you. However, now I'm back and I really hope I'll be able to continue doing what I love. ^_^
Day time - natural light
I started with my usual base coat and then applied two coats of Golden Rose Rich Color #05. When that dried, I simply took Gabrini Summer Edition - #M110 and stamped a flower pattern using a stamping plate I got from Born Pretty Store. Then I just used Seche Vite to seal the design.
Night time - flash
So... now onto your opinions ! Do you like the theme, the idea, the result, the pictures ?... I'd love to see what you think about this design. Thank you for your time ! ^_^
Please stop by the other girls to see their manicures for this theme !
- Mădălina - http://misshappyandhernails.blogspot.ro/
- Andra - http://andrakat.wordpress.com/
- Andreea - www.dittanail.blogspot.ro/
- Rita - http://addictedofbutterflies.wordpress.com/
Oana - http://wanna-nails.blogspot.com/
- Andrea - http://andicolouryourlife.blogspot.ro/
- Madalina - http://frumusetelapretmic.blogspot.ro/
- Oana - http://unghiutele.blogspot.ro/
- Ella - http://beauty-corner-for-women.blogspot.ro/
- Deyutza - http://deyutza87.blogspot.ro/
- Andra (Sophie) - http://sophiesnailartdreamland.blogspot.ro/
- Mihaela - http://lacquerbuzz.com/