Hello, everybody !
Today's theme in the "Alphabet nail art challenge" is the letter 'L', and I chose to create this Lace manicure. This look was created a while back, while my nails were a bit longer and rounder, but I didn't get to write the post until now.
To achieve this manicure, I started with a base coat and then applied Golden Rose Rich Color #05 on all of my nails. On the accent nails, I applied some special nail art lace from Cupio. It is light pink and has pink glitters in different sizes. On the rest of my nails, I applied a small amount of KIKO Sparkle Touch #261 Pearly Amethyst starting from the cuticle area, on 3/4 of the nails. While that was still wet, I applied some small individual pink hexagonal glitters from Born Pretty Store, in some sort of a gradient effect. The manicure was sealed with Seche Vite top coat.
So... now onto your opinions ! Do you like the theme, the idea, the result, the pictures ?... I'd love to see what you think about this design. Thank you for your time ! ^_^
Please stop by the other girls to see their manicures for this theme !
- Mădălina - http://misshappyandhernails.blogspot.ro/
- Oana - http://unghiutele.blogspot.ro/
- Andra Kat - http://andrakat.wordpress.com/
- Andreea - www.dittanail.blogspot.ro/
- Rita - http://addictedofbutterflies.wordpress.com/
- Ella - http://beauty-corner-for-women.blogspot.ro/
- Madalina - http://frumusetelapretmic.blogspot.ro/
- Romina - http://sparkleandlove.wordpress.com/
- Deyutza - http://deyutza87.blogspot.ro/
- Andrea - http://andicolouryourlife.blogspot.ro/
- Teo - http://taitzel-make-up.blogspot.ro/
- Oana - http://wanna-nails.blogspot.com/
- Andra (Sophie) - http://sophiesnailartdreamland.blogspot.ro/
- Ana's Beauty Blog - http://ana-s-beautyblog.blogspot.ro/