August 8, 2013

Chevron pattern

I did this manicure just so I won’t let my nails with plain polish (did I already tell you that I’m crazy about nail art ? :)). I wanted for a long time to do a chevron design, but I never felt it was the right time. Initially, I thought I would wait for the polish to dry, cut the tape strips with my special scissors that I had bought for this design and finally paint them like I saw in all tutorials on YouTube. But it was really late and I was already sleepy, so I decided to simply apply the tape to the nails and just leave it there; then I applied a top coat and that’s it !

Manichiura aceasta am făcut-o doar pentru a nu-mi lăsa unghiile pictate simplu cu ojă (v-am mai spus că sunt obsedată de nail art ? :)). Îmi doream de mult timp să îmi fac un design chevron dar parcă nu simţeam niciodată că era momentul. Iniţial mă gândisem să aştept să mi se usuce oja, să îmi tai fâşiile de bandă adezivă cu foarfeca specială proaspăt achiziţionată pentru acest design şi să mi le fac aşa cum văzusem până atunci în toate tutorialele de pe YouTube. Însă în seara respectivă se făcuse deja târziu şi îmi era somn, astfel încât am decis să aplic banda adezivă direct peste ojă şi să o las acolo, după care am aplicat un top coat. Şi gata !


0 comentarii:

Post a Comment